Dolphins Pro Bowlers
As we all heard, the Pro Bowl is now called the Pro Bowl Games. Flag football and other events will surround the games. Yet, it is still cool to see some Dolphins named Pro Bowlers.
Pro Bowlers for the Miami Dolphins
- Terron Armstead was signed in the offseason for a much-needed upgrade to the offensive line. When he has been active in games, he has delivered as promised. This will mark the fourth time in his career that he has been named a Pro Bowler. Dolphins fans are glad it is for Miami this time!
- Tyreek Hill like Armstead was a major addition to the Dolphins this past offseason. Also, like Armstead, he has delivered great performances this season. Hill has been a game-changer his entire career. This is his 7th time being named a Pro Bowler in his 7th season in the NFL. Only Aaron Donald of the Rams currently has a longer streak of being named to it.
- Xavien Howard was picked for his 4th Pro Bowl selection with the Dolphins. By his standards, he is having an off year in terms of interceptions. Yet, he still has been involved in some big plays to help Miami to victories such as a fumble recovery that he returned for a touchdown against Houston.
Alternates for the Fins
- Alec Ingold 1st alernate
- Tua Tagovailoa 1st alternate
- Jaylen Waddle 1st alternate
- Christian Wilkins 1st alternate
- Bradley Chubb 2nd alternate
Two other Dolphins were named as alternates as Pro Bowlers. Jevon Holland was named as a 4th alternate while Mike Geisicki was a 5th.
Are you upset that Tua was just an alternate? Tell Dolphins Thirsty how you feel here or on Twitter! I’m sure that the players main concern is the Packers this week. Miami must get back on the winning track after losing the past three games. The Dolphins have pro bowlers on the roster. Yet, I hope everyone on the roster is a playoff player this year. As always, Fins Up!
Also, check out: Miami Dolphins Nuggets