Miami Dolphins Game 1 Pregame
The Miami Dolphins regular season is finally upon us! The official list of inactive players is need to be posted at 90 minutes prior to kick off. But, reports have Devon Achane on the inactive list.
Dolphins Game 1 Facts
Time: 4:25 PM (EST)
TV: CBS (In local markets and select others) YouTube NFL Package~paid subscribers
Opponent: Los Chargers Chargers
Location: SoFi Stadium- Englewood, CA
Keys to the Game for Miami
- Stick to the running game. It will open the passing game. It will assist in keeping the ball out of Justin Herbert’s hands. Miami might not be run first team, but they need to have a good balance.
- Limit Herbert as best as best possible. Like or not Herbert is a talented QB that can beat a team in a number of fashions. He has a strong arm but is quicker running than you might expect.
- No rocket science here, but win the turnover battle. Create turnovers on defense. Avoid turnovers when on offense.
- Special teams, need to have a solid coverage unit. Do not give the Chargers prime real estate.
- Get pressure on Herbert organically and force him to make quick throws. Bradley Chubb and Jaelen Phillips need a strong showing in the one.
Time for this Dolphins team to start playing for real. Today will be the first test of the 2023 season. The go to line is take it one week at a time. That is a saying for a reason, it is true! Each week is a new test and you need to pass more tests than fail by the end of the season. If not, then the Dolphins will not even be allowed to compete for the final exam come playoff time.
No more talk! No more waiting, the class begins today! Time to ace this 2023 season. Go Dolphins!
Talk about it with Dolphins Thirsty on X/Twitter!
Updated inactive list
— Miami Dolphins (@MiamiDolphins) September 10, 2023